North Wales Local Lockdown: Conwy, Flintshire, Denbighshire
The Welsh government will be bringing in a local lockdown across three North Wales Counties, Conwy, Flintshire and Denbighshire later this week, affecting Conwy Holiday Park. The new restrictions will take effect from 18:00 BST on Thursday 1st October and will be reviewed after two weeks and every week thereafter.
The specific detail can be found here:
The main restrictions are:
- people will not be allowed to enter or leave the Conwy County Borough area without a reasonable excuse
- people will no longer be able to form, or be in, an extended household (sometimes called a “bubble”)
- this means meeting indoors with anyone who is not part of your household (people you live with) is not allowed at the moment, unless you have a good reason, such as providing care to a vulnerable person
- all licensed premises have to stop serving alcohol at 10pm
- people must work from home wherever possible
Conwy Holiday Park will remain open and staff will continue to work to maintain the places you love in the usual way, however, if you do not have a good reason to stay as outlined in the government website you should leave as soon as practicable and not return until the restrictions have been lifted.
Local Lockdowns FAQs
The restrictions will mean visitors from England or other parts of Wales will not be able to come to the counties for a holiday.
I am not a resident of Conwy County Borough but I am currently in the area – do I now need to leave urgently?
If you do not have a good reason (a “reasonable excuse”) to stay in the area, you should leave as soon as practicable.
If you do have a reasonable excuse to stay, then while you are in the Conwy County Borough area, you should follow the local restrictions in place and limit your interactions with others as much as possible.
Once you have left the area, please be cautious about interacting with other people and be aware of any potential symptoms of coronavirus.
Stay safe and we will update you as soon as we have more information.
Thank you for your patience,
Conwy Holiday Park