Prices / Special Offers
Contact / Find Us
Servicing and repairs for all makes and types of trailers.
Use our Online Servicing Enquiry form?
1. Check and lubricate coupling head and safety catch.
2. Visual check of brake away cable.
3. Check and lubricate jockey wheel assembly.
4. Visual check on condition of:
- Security of assemblies
5. Check condition of tyres and pressures.
6. Check suspension assemblies for any worn parts.
7. Remove brake drums and bearings, then check clean and adjust brake shoes.
8. Check, lubricate and adjust brake cables and rods.
9. Check operation of brakes and handbrake.
10. Check all lighting, reflectors and condition of wiring.
Standard servicing cost of: Single Axle Trailer: £75.00 + vat
Standard servicing cost of: Twin Axle Trailer: £95.00 + vat
Standard servicing cost of: Tri axle trailer: £ 110.00 + vat
All prices quoted are subject to VAT
We are able to have your trailer towed to Conwy Holiday Park for servicing at our workshop.
If you require this towing service, please ask for a quote
Prices quoted for servicing work do not allow for repairs or remedial work that may be required, unless they are minor and can be completed within the time allocated for the service.
Additional work is charged out at £32.00 per hour +VAT
An estimate for remedial work can be provided as a guide, but this may be subject to change.
All work will be invoiced on completion and payment is required with the presentation of invoices.
Please phone 07725 509 914 between 9am and 5pm
Approved Caravan Workshop Accreditation
Following an independent inspection and assessment, our workshop has been awarded certification under the National Caravan Council Approved Workshop Scheme.
This scheme is recognised as a benchmark for the industry and demands high standards of both quality and service. Both the Caravan Club and the Camping and Caravan Club are fully behind this scheme and its aim is to set high standards for the industry as a whole.
• Call Sandra on 01492 59 28 56 or
• Complete our Online Servicing Enquiry - click here
• Terms and Conditions apply - click here to view Terms & Condidions