Prices / Special Offers
Contact / Find Us
1. The person responsible for the booking must register at Reception on arrival date. A registration form must be completed upon arrival.
2. We have numbered pitches for touring caravans, tents and motorcaravans. Whilst every effort will be made to meet special requirements for a particular pitch, no guarantee can be given. Extensions can be arranged but always subject to existing bookings.
3. Refunds are not available but credit can be given for unused nights stay in
the event of the customer having to leave the park at an earlier date than anticipated.
This is at the discretion of Conwy Holiday Park.
Deposits are not refundable.
4. The right is reserved: (a) to modify our prices in the light of future cost changes (e.g. changes in VAT). (b) Owing to a policy of continual improvement, to make changes to Conwy Holiday Park and its facilities as described without notice.
5. Conwy Holiday Park and its employees are absolved from all liability for accidents to touring caravans, tents, motorcaravans, tourers and campers and from any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property unless due to the proven negligence of Conwy Holiday Park
6. Groups in excess of 2 persons are only accepted by careful special prior arrangement. Applications for group bookings need to be made through the post.
7. Bookings are accepted from families, couples, clubs or organisations. Single persons under 18 years of age are not accepted unless members of a family, or of a recognized club or organization with qualified leaders who will be responsible for their conduct.
8. Conwy Holiday Park reserves the right to cancel or terminate a holiday booked where its guest(s) has (have) failed to disclose all material facts as required on the booking form. The company may also require any person not observing the park rules or creating a nuisance to leave the park. In these circumstances the company shall not be under any liability to the persons involved and shall be discharged from further performance of its obligations. Any refunds given will be at the discretion of the company.
9. The balance outstanding on any booking must be paid upon arrival.
Cancellations: These must be received by email quoting booking reference.
The following repayments are available at the discretion of Conwy Holiday Park
a. If cancellation made within eight weeks of arrival; 100% of amount paid less deposit.
b. If cancellation made within six weeks of arrival; 25% of amount paid less deposit.
c. If cancellation made within four weeks of arrival; 15% of amount paid less deposit.
d. If cancellation made within two weeks of arrival; 5% of amount paid less deposit.
e. If cancellation made within one week of arrival; 0% of amount paid less deposit.
Deposits are not refundable.
10. Any dogs will be kept on a lead and under control at all times. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed per booking.
11. All vehicles must be registered with Conwy Holiday Park Reception. A maximum of two cars can be authorised on selected pitches at an additional charge, this is subject to availability.
12. There is a maximum of six people permitted on any one pitch.
13. Park admission is from 12 noon on day of arrival, and pitches need to be vacated by 11 am on day of departure.
14. Extensions to bookings can be arranged but always subject to existing bookings that may already have been made for your pitch. No guarantees can be made as space is subject to availability. Extensions are not available during Peak and High seasons.
15. Vans and lorries are not permitted on the park.
16. Touring caravans can only be used for bona fide holiday purpose .We do not accommodate touring caravans for people who are or will be working in the area.
17. In the interest of safety, we regret that skateboards and motorised skateboards/ scooters are not permitted on the park.